Anuga FoodTec has reopened its doors today for this year’s hybrid exhibition to thousands of F&B visitors looking to learn about the latest updates in processing, packaging, food safety, intralogistics and automation & digitalization. The event in Cologne focuses on cost-effective production in the future.
In addition to the newest developments at the exhibitor stands, a comprehensive agenda of events are also taking place from April 26 to 29. Topics include sustainability, automation, robotics, innovation, energy saving, smart technology, and more.
With more than 1,000 suppliers from 44 countries, Anuga FoodTec takes place every three years in Cologne, Germany, this year as a ‘Special Edition’ from April 26-29, 2022.
For the start of Anuga FoodTec, Koelnmesse is presenting its expanded brand portfolio for the food technology industry around the globe with a new brand identity. “Koelnmesse’s FoodTec portfolio is continuously growing and now offers access to significant market potential in India, Italy, Colombia and China,” Annkathrin Rasch, Global Brand Manager FoodTec, explained Koelnmesse’s strategy. “Trade fair concepts tailored to regional markets thus open up growth opportunities for all market participants.”
The Anuga FoodTec family comprises a total of eight industry events for food production and packaging technology. With the rebranding, each event is thus given its own identity and positioning.
The Anuga FoodTec family of events comprises:
- Anuga FoodTec, Cologne, Germany, April 26-29, 2022.
- ANUFOOD China, Shenzen, China, June 7-9, 2022 with ANUFOOD China FoodTec Zone
- Anutec, International FoodTec India, Mumbai, India, September 14-16, 2022
- Cibus Tec Forum, Parma, Italy, October 25-26, 2022
- IIDE – India International Dairy Expo, Mumbai, India, April 13-15, 2023
- ProSweets Cologne, Cologne, Germany, January 29 – February 1, 2023
- Cibus Tec, Parma, Italy, October 24-27, 2023
- Andina Pack, Bogota, Colombia, November 14-17, 2023
Photo credit: Koelnmesse GmbH