Dawn Foods will share the highly-anticipated findings regarding the industry’s worldwide trends at IBIE this year, and will present its latest digital advancements and products. Cathi Roberts, Senior Vice President, Marketing North America, Dawn Foods, gave us a glimpse into what we can expect to see at the stand in Las Vegas.
F2M: What solutions are you highlighting at IBIE?
Cathi Roberts: Dawn Foods will highlight several solutions at the conference, including:
- Trends & Insights – Dawn will unveil its 2023 global trends to give a view on what’s happening in the marketplace with customer behaviors and macro industry influencers. To develop these insights, Dawn collected data across dozens of syndicated sources, conducted proprietary research, and observed customers and consumers firsthand across various channels and regions globally. Sarah Hickey, Senior Director of Insights & Market Research at Dawn Foods, will unveil these trends at a speaker session at IBIE on Saturday, Sept. 17.
- Digital advancements – As eCommerce continues to play a greater role in the baking industry, Dawn will demonstrate how its eCommerce platform benefits bakeries and how it stands out from other technological solutions.
- Top products – Dawn will spotlight several of top products while onsite, including:
- Sourdough and brioche donuts
- Vegan and cleaner label bakery mixes, fillings, icings and glazes
- Varieties of cake donut flavors, including Dawn’s birthday cake donut mix
- Dawn Exceptional® E-Z Open™ Flat Icings, featuring a proprietary design that takes three times less force to open than Dawn’s current lids
- Bakery Essentials by Dawn® – a comprehensive portfolio of bakery ingredients and supplies, provided in a reliable, cost-effective manner
- And more first-ever previews of new products
F2M: What new innovations or updates do they incorporate?
- Trends & insights – Dawn will unveil four new global macro consumer trends at IBIE. These trends will be seen across Dawn’s products onsite and in future innovations.
- Digital transformation – Dawn will showcase new features to its eCommerce platform, including shopping lists and order history to make reordering even easier, and enhanced search functionality to streamline product discovery.
- Product solutions – Dawn will preview two new product innovations at the conference. Visit booth 1601 at IBIE to learn more about these exciting updates!
F2M: What markets/product segments are in your focus?
Cathi Roberts: Dawn Foods helps bakery customers grow their business by providing industry-leading products, tailored solutions, and industry expertise they can depend on. From artisanal bakeries and leading manufacturers to foodservice operators and in-store bakeries, Dawn is the partner of choice for bakery success.
At IBIE, Dawn will showcase the multiple ways our products and services provide bakers with everything they need to be successful. We’ll also introduce four new global trends and provide insight into how they are impacting all channels of the industry.
Dawn’s eCommerce platform, which is currently available to artisanal bakeries, is just another way we partner with our customers to get them everything they need. This is an industry-leading solution, that we’re committed to growing and extending to more of Dawn’s customers in the future.
We are focused on high-growth opportunities for bakers, like vegan and better-for-you products. We continue to see consumer demand increase in this space and want to ensure bakers are equipped with the right assortment of products, backed by real insights, to meet the needs of their customers.
Photos: Dawn Foods
Read more exhibitor highlights: